Regency Dermatology and Plastic Surgery in Tucson is a full-service, state-of-the-art facility that combines the skill, expertise, and knowledge of among the top medical minds in the country to deliver exponential healing to our clients. Our providers are leading experts in their fields, and they work together synergistically across disciplines to ensure you receive the answers and treatment you need to thrive.
In today’s image-conscious society, it is essential to feel confident, especially with the rise of social media and online conferencing technology. Plastic surgery can help reduce sagging skin, sculpt and refine the physique, and reshape the body after pregnancy. Our team of top board-certified plastic surgeons provides complete rejuvenation from head to toe. Through a meticulous, precision-oriented approach coupled with a dedication to natural-looking, nuanced results, our surgeons craft a treatment plan that revitalizes your appearance and elevates your self-image.
Our plastic surgery procedures include:
FACE – Facial plastic surgery can help harmonize the features, combat asymmetry and volume loss, correct sagging contours, and reduce lines, wrinkles, and folds. From facelift surgery to blepharoplasty, rhinoplasty, and otoplasty, our surgeons deliver beautiful, elegant outcomes that suit your wishes and bring out your natural attractiveness.
BREAST – Breast surgery can help rejuvenate the body after pregnancy and restore a wider range of wardrobe choices, balancing the figure and giving the bust a more youthful, feminine appearance. We perform breast augmentation, reduction, and lift, as well as reconstructive procedures to reshape the upper body after breast cancer.
- BODY – If you’ve spent hours, weeks, and months at the gym only to find that you are still struggling with stubborn fat and unwanted bulges, our body sculpting procedures can provide you with the physique you desire, helping you to enjoy a more positive body image and increased self-confidence, both socially and professionally.
- RECONSTRUCTIVE – We are proud to offer access to among the most highly trained and award-winning reconstructive surgeons in the region who provide compassion and insight in addition to their superior skill sets. From trauma plastic surgery to skin cancer excision, we go the extra mile to restore your quality of life and peace of mind.
- PEDIATRIC – At Regency, we have the cutting-edge technology and procedural acumen to treat congenital defects that cause both cosmetic and functional problems. Our caring, experienced practitioners provide an outstanding treatment process, empowering you through knowledge and information to make the best decisions for your family.
The skin is the largest organ and is often the first thing others notice about us. When the complexion is clear, bright, and blemish-free, we feel confident about meeting new people and being in the spotlight. Our dermatologists at Recency can diagnose and treat over 3,000 skin conditions, as well as ailments related to the nails and hair. We are committed to getting to the root of your issues and providing a customized treatment plan that will help you to reclaim and celebrate your unique essence.
Our Dermatology Procedures Include:
- SKIN CANCER – We focus on both skin cancer treatment and skin cancer prevention. From cancer screening and education to Mohs surgery and excision, our dermatologists are passionate about optimizing your health and total well-being.
- MEDICAL DERMATOLOGY – This field is devoted to treating a wide range of common skin conditions, including acne, psoriasis, hives, rosacea, and brown spots, among many others. Using an individualized approach, we quickly and effectively resolve your discomfort so you can get back to enjoying your life.
- COSMETIC DERMATOLOGY – Cosmetic dermatology can help you to look and feel more youthful, restoring plump, rounded facial contours while reducing wrinkles, creases, and lines around the eyes, nose, and mouth. Smoother, firmer skin can make you appear energized and well-rested while rewinding the clock on the aging process.